Touch a Truck is this Saturday, September 22!

Acadiana, start your engines!

Join us for our 2nd Annual Touch a Truck Event!

When: Saturday,  September 22, 2018.

Time: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm

10:00 am – 11:00 am Quiet Hour (no sirens/loud noises)

Location: The Bayou Church,

2234 Kaliste Saloom Road

For just $5.00 a ticket, you can interact with all of the exciting vehicles at the event, visit the kids korner, drive remote control cars, shop the craft vendors, and purchase food, drinks and Sno cones!

Get your $5.00 tickets today at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/touch-a-truck-lafayette-tickets-32056087621 or at the gate!

While you are there, you can also purchase a $10.00 chance to win over $1000 in restaurant gift cards to the ultimate Acadiana Eateries as well as a staycation at Cypress Bayou Casino Hotel! Drawing is September 28, 2018 at 9:00 pm!

Thank you for your support Acadiana! 75% of the net proceeds stay here, and is given out in local grants to help those battling breast cancer in our community, with the other 25% funding research.

Call our office at 337.993.5745 or email us at info@komenacadiana.org with any questions you may have regarding this event, or our organization.

The Komen Acadiana Board & Staff